This week at Pedro’s
It’s another busy week at Pedro’s – Easter Weekend is coming up rapidly, which means that the San Pedro Poker Open Championship is coming up quickly! (April 6th through 9th – see the invite on Facebook). In addition we’ve got some fun nights planned for the Bar, including a Lasagna Night on Friday, and of course live music Friday with Gino and the Shackshakers.
- Monday @ 7: 1/2us NL Hold’em – As always, the minimum buy-in is $50us and the maximum is $200us and we provide the free food and drinks while you play.
- Tuesday @ 7: 1/2us NL Hold’em – Minimum buy-in is $50us and the maximum is $200us and we provide the free food and drinks while you play.
- Wednesday @ 7 – We will again be spreading a $110 double or nothing tournament at 7pm. This is a unique tournament that is a ton of fun to play. All you have to do is beat half of the other players and you get $200 in tournament entry chips which can be used to buy into any event at Pedro’s. For example, if we have 10 players, you only have to outlast 5 other players. Once the 5th person has been knocked out, the tournament is over and all remaining players receive $200 which you can use to buy into the SPPO Saturday event or to two $100 tournament events at Pedro’s. This is a very quick tournament and a quick way to double your money. I encourage everyone to come and give it a try. There is no late registration or reentry, so be sure to be on time.
- Wednesday @ 8: 1/2us NL Hold’em – Minimum buy-in is $50us and the maximum is $200us and we provide the free food and drinks while you play.
- Thursday @ 7:30: TRIVIA NIGHT! Don’t forget, this week Trivia is hosted by our good friends at Roadkill Bar.
- Friday @ 7: LASAGNA NIGHT. We’ll be cooking up a food special Lasagna, plus lots of drink specials and of course Live Music with Gino and the Shackshakers
- Easter Weekend – Poker and March Madness abounds – more details coming soon
And Just Announced – the March San Pedro Poker Run will be happening on Saturday March 31st starting at 6:00 pm at Roadkill.
For those that are new, you enter for $25 Bz. We stop at 5 different Bars. At each Bar you receive 1 card (for each $25 you have paid in). At the final stop, you put together your best Poker Hand and the winner takes the pot. Very simple, very fun and very lucrative for the winner! (Pots can easily get up to $800 Bz +)
After a couple of months hiatus the Monthly San Pedro Poker Run will start at 6.15pm at Roadkill Bar on Saturday March 31st. All are welcome and as usual we will be visiting 5 local bars on the route. $25 Bz to enter, winner takes all the pot at the end. See the invite on Facebook